justin bieber has become the spokeman for Proactiv. At 16,Justin Beiber is the newest celebrity face for the acne brand. Bieber's rep said that Justin and Pencils of Promise is teaming with Proactiv and will building 15 third world country schools.According to Proactiv, the reps of Bieber reached out to the company to get them involved.Bieber said, when my parents were growing up they got acne. I am determined I will keep myself clear. Getting breakouts all over my face would make be feel very self conscious. I wouldn’t want to sing and do photo shoots. I don’t need to worry with Proactiv.
Popular Posts
-
images hannya mask tattoo. Hannya Mask with flowers johnamit 08-30 01:08 PM more details will help. Is the case is as simple as it sounds t...
-
images scanning Google Earth and Google maps funny - 60 pics cbpds 09-15 02:07 PM he is enjoying two types of freedom now :P Enjoy the f...
-
images Cool Desktop Backgrounds Free. Cool Desktop Wallpaper Free clif 06-14 09:41 PM Dear Friends, Please excuse my ignorance, but I don...
-
"I Need a Doctor" is a song by American hip-hop artist Dr. Dre, released as the second single from his third and final studio alb...
-
images March 5th, 28 weeks pregnant Happy Wednesday, and welcome number30 03-31 04:20 PM Thanks for the reply. How to dispute against thi...
-
Seven has traveled throughout Asia, particularly Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Korea, and Hong Kong. He has also performed a few times in the Un...
-
"Judas" is a song by American recording artist Lady Gaga, taken from her second studio album Born This Way (2011). The song was r...
-
Richard Gere Richard Tiffany Gere is an American actor . He began acting in the 1970s, playing a supporting role in Looking for Mr. Goodbar...
-
Christina Hendricks Hot Wallpaper Oops Christina Hendricks Hot Pics Oops Christina Hendricks Picture Christina Hendricks Hot Pics > More ...
-
%IMG_DESC_1% Moyank24 Apr 29, 08:17 PM Yes... And that is why you are my favorite God. %IMG_DESC_2% chrmjenkins Apr 22, 02:44 PM Now they...
