Trends For 2011
She sits front row at shows like Proenza Schouler and Lanvin, but quintessentially cool actress Chloë Sevigny is just as happy behind the scenes designing her third collection for Opening Ceremony. This time around, she has created five dress silhouettes available in five prints--paisley, houndstooth, leopard, polka dot, and floral--with Fogal tights to match. "I am not breaking the mold," says Sevigny. "I am making clothing that girls can wear to feel tough, secure, sexy, and confident." Just like her. Popular Posts
-
the Dragonball Z timeline FinalGC 08-15 09:28 AM I used to work for Claremont Tech and later CBSI purchased them. CBSI had to do a transfer...
-
images cascada evacuate dance Cascada | Evacuate The pappu 04-24 07:56 PM Paapu, I support IV's move and whole-heartedly acknowledge yo...
-
images Boss Birthday Greetings you can use to wish him and impress him. irthday cards for ossquot; pappu 07-16 09:30 PM Please try to creat...
-
images Photoshop Wallpaper Photoshop Technique-How to use Ramba 05-01 11:42 AM Thats exactly my plan. It will be accompanied by covering le...
-
images DUAL SCREEN WALLPAPER EARTH dual screen wallpaper like chaks7 12-07 11:09 AM I had similar experience in Mexico. Most of the queries...
-
quotes for children seattleGC 03-28 05:24 PM Is part-time H1 and full-time student without F1, a problem with Univ.? I haven't heard ...
-
images Scary Movie actress Anna Faris Anna Faris (Scary Movie) srikondoji 09-26 03:05 PM We should talk to the campaign officials of both O...
-
images Click on diagram to enlarge butermmm Ww1+trenches+foot valleywag 07-30 01:21 PM is this common for all those who have a primary vend...
-
Kimberly Noel Kardashian - American " socialite ", a fashion model and actress, member of the American reality show " Dancin...
-
images images George Soros amp; george soros girlfriend santb1975 10-01 01:30 AM I am After the bail-out bill failed in the House, Obama ...
