Evan Ellingson
Evan Taylor Ellingson (born July 1, 1988) is an American actor. Ellingson grew up in La Verne, California with his three older brothers. He guest-starred on MAD TV, and then had a regular role on the Fox sitcom Titus. In 2004, Evan was chosen to play Kyle Savage on the Mel Gibson-produced short-lived sitcom Complete Savages in ABC's TGIF line-up. The show was cancelled after one season. In 2007, Ellingson had a recurring role on the sixth season of TV series 24 as the nephew of Jack Bauer. In the fall of 2007, Ellingson began the role on CBS's CSI: Miami as Kyle Harmon, the long-lost son of Miami-Dade Police Lt. Horatio Caine (David Caruso). This is a sporadically reappearing role. He also appeared in the 2009 film My Sister's Keeper where he portrayed Jesse Fitzgerald, the son of Sara Fitzgerald played by Cameron Diaz.
Evan Ellingson handsome pose
Evan Ellingson cute pose
Evan Ellingson cool pose
Evan Ellingson handsome face
Evan Ellingson fashion pose
Evan Ellingson handsome pose with white shirt
Evan Ellingson cute smile pose
Popular Posts
-
%IMG_DESC_1% chiefpavvy Apr 12, 11:15 PM I'm 99% certain iPhone 5 is announced at WWDC. Doesn't make sense to go further out, especi...
-
%IMG_DESC_1% charlituna Apr 12, 03:03 PM I believe this b/c Darlymple and Gruber belies this. Trouble with all these statements is that th...
-
images Subaru Impreza Sports Car came Maserati Cabrio Sport 2011 Red rrajendra 08-05 04:02 PM Hi, The hotel I stayed was Shalimar, bit ex...
-
is leonardo dicaprio 2011, splashnader Jan 27, 07:36 PM $9.99 taxes in, couldn't say no to that. http://www.blu-rayaanbieding.nl/discs...
-
%IMG_DESC_1% awmazz Mar 8, 10:17 AM LOL! In all seriousness...it'd be a hoot if they hired Emilio Estevez. Can you imagine the intra-...
-
%IMG_DESC_1% Doc750 Sep 15, 05:56 PM logitech Z313 .. open box $25 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Logitech+-+Z313+2.1-Channel+Speaker+System+...
-
%IMG_DESC_1% MicroByte Sep 14, 08:56 PM @kelving525 - Which BB did you get the Belkin from? I'm about to cave and get the light blue on...
-
images love quotes and poems for him. love quotes and poems for him. hetuweb 08-31 08:17 PM Dear friends I'm very excited to say that...
-
Bieber video my one justin lordonuthin Mar 21, 03:29 PM I guess I'm number 1 on the team now :cool: stating that Justin Bieber jgould Fe...
-
Justin Bieber and Usher shared millerb7 May 3, 06:58 AM Okay, stupid question, sort of related. I'm running optibay on my MBP (SSD ...